Getting to know you and what your needs are.
- As the first step in our process, we will discuss your needs, ideas, concerns, and priorities for the project. We want to get to know you in-depth so we can help create a space that reflects your ideas. We will also discuss budget in order to determine a scope that will work within your resources.
- We’re happy to work with your architect or designer, or help connect you with the best design partner for your project.
- After meeting with you, we work on creating a preliminary budget and feasibility study for your project.
Collaboration with architects, designers, engineers, and owners to provide plans and designs.
- Once we have an understanding of your project's unique needs and scope, get to work on a detailed estimate for your project. Project planning and estimating is a process. We work directly with the design team, our trade partners, and the clients to build a thorough estimate and scope of work for the project.
- We facilitate a value engineering process to match the project goals to the budget.
Once the final design and budget for your project are completed,
we move on to the construction phase.
- Taking time with to collaborate with your architect during the design phase results in a much more efficient construction experience.
- Living Home Construction is set apart by our attention to detail and quality construction, as well as our ability to integrate the construction process non-intrusively into your living space. We take extra care in how we treat your house, your family, and your ability to maintain life while we work toward completion of your project.
- We use an online project management system that is available in our client portal, and hold weekly job meetings ensure your needs are being met and that you are aware of any and all changes and future plans through each step of the construction process.
After Construction and Ongoing Care
Our partnership doesn’t end when construction is finished.
We’re here to help clients with needs that may arise after their project is complete.
- Our clients are important to us, one way we show it is by nurturing and maintaining long-term relationships with our clients.
- Although your project will come to an end, we want to ensure that you remain satisfied with the work and enjoy living in your new space. We offer home maintenance and care services, and offer and honor warranties on our projects.